Bowl Of Fruits.jpg

What We Do

IPRightsAdministration Provides, Music Publishing Administration, Copyright Administration, Music Clearance & Licensing For:  Songwriters, Publishers & Owners Of Sound Recording Masters.

Content Creators, Brand Managers & Advertising Agencies Can Obtain Music Synch Licenses For Film, Television, Radio Ads & Marketing Campaigns, Whenever A Music License Is Required.

The Use Of Musical Works Requires You To Obtain A Licence From The Owners Of The Copyright.  In Most Cases You Will Need Licences From Two Copyrights For A Particular Sound Recording.  The Musical Composition, and the Sound Recording Also Known As The Master.

IP Rights Administration

New Providence

P.O.Box EE16595

The Bahamas

Copyright 2020

All Rights Reserved